Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Product Review: Clean & Clear Morning Energy

Hello there, Today I come to you with a little Product Review! The product is the Clean and Clear Morning Energy Facial Wash.


To begin with I love it! And I will tell you why later on!

What it says on the bottle: Clean an Clear morning energy skin energizing facial wash. For beautiful looking, refreshed skin. It is a gentle foaming wash that has been uniquely formulated with vitamin C, ginseng. The formula invigorates and refreshes your skin for the day ahead. Refreshing citrus fragrance that awakens your skin. Gentle enough to be used everyday. Also suitable for use in the evening.

What I think about it: It does exactly what it says! It does refreshes your skin and it does look beautiful (it is beautiful (our skin) anyway but a little extra is no harm ;) ) It doesnt foam and I like that. I have never really tried a foaming cleanser before but I do like that it lathers!  It tottaly awakens my skin. I can feel this breeze on my skin after I have finished with it!About the Fragrance I LOOOOOVE IT. It just smells clean and soapy! I use it day or night and it does an amazing job with taking off the makeup of the day!

So what is Your favourite facial wash cleanser thingy? haha

Love you lots!

                                                                           <3

1 comment:

  1. I have been surfing online greater than 3 hours
    as of late, but I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It's pretty price enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the internet will probably be much more useful than ever before.

    my homepage cheap computer desk

    ReplyDelete