Thursday, 25 April 2013

MaxFactor False Lash Effect Waterproof Review.


Back in 2011 I talked about the MaxFactor Flase Lash Effect and you can read that post HERE.
Back at Christmas I bought the waterproof version that I have never used before so I thought I would give it a go. Well guess what I still LOVE this mascara and the waterproof even more because ofcourse it keeps the curl for longer. 

Here you can see the mascara wand it is pretty big and with my small eyes it does get abit messy but nothing that abit of eyemakeup remover cant fix. It is very buildable,  or be worn naturally. 


I adore this mascara and now I love the waterproof version as well. 


Here you can see the results, my eyelashes are really straight. I DO curl my lashes with an eyelash curler and I recommend to everyone to do so. 

I give this product ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  /♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment